14 American Celebrities Who Has A Leaked Sex Tape
Here Are The 14 American Celebrities Who Has A Leaked Sex Tape And How It Actually Happened.
American is one of the leading nation in hop-hip music and having a whole lots of celebrities as well.
On the list here, we have about 14 American celebrities with a leaked sex tape, with the lead of Kanye West ex-wife Kim Kardashian with Ray J.
- 1. Kim Kardashian and Ray J
- You can’t write—or even think—about celebrity sex tapes without bringing up Kim K and Ray J. Back when they were a couple in 2002, the pair took a trip to Cabo for Kim’s 23rd birthday and filmed their sexcapades at the hotel.
- The product of that trip is “Kim Kardashian, Superstar,” a 41-minute film that became available to the public via Vivid Entertainment in 2007. Kardashian initially sued the company to prevent them from releasing the video, but ultimately settled the suit.
- 2. Paris Hilton and Rick Salomon
Kim Kardashian had someone in her inner circle in the early 2000s who could relate to her celebrity sex tape situation: Paris Hilton. In 2004, a personal sex tape the hotel heiress made with then-boyfriend Rick Salomon was leaked by Red Light District.
“It felt like I’ve lost part of my soul and been talked about in such cruel and mean ways,” Hilton said in the Netflix documentary The American Meme about that time more than a decade ago, as per The Hollywood Reporter. “I thought everything was taken away from me. I didn’t want to be known as that.”
- 3. Tonya Harding and Jeff Gillooly
While she was training for the Olympics, figure skater Tonya Harding made a sex tape with former husband Jeff Gillooly. Though the tape was recorded in 1990 on her wedding night, Cosmopolitan reports that her ex didn’t sell the “Wedding Video,” as it was called, until September 1994—smack dab in the middle of the Harding/Kerrigan scandal.
- 4. Pamela Anderson and Tommy Lee
- Pamela Anderson and Tommy Lee taped themselves getting down and dirty for 54 minutes on their honeymoon in 1995. Although the video was locked away in a safe in their garage, it was stolen by a bitter ex-employee and released to the public later that year.
- 5. Pamela Anderson and Bret Michaels
Pamela Anderson was caught up in not one but two celebrity sex tape scandals. The sex tape she made with Poison singer Bret Michaels predates the one she made with ex-hubby Tommy Lee, even though it didn’t leak—or part of it, anyway—until 1998.
- 6. Eric Dane and Rebecca Gayheart
Things got pretty McSteamy between actor Eric Dane, his then-wife Rebecca Gayheart, and former beauty queen Kari Ann Peniche in their 2009 bathtub sex tape. The tape made headlines when it was released, though the former Grey’s Anatomy star has repeatedly said that he doesn’t regret making it.
“Looking back now, was it a mistake? Absolutely not,” he told Glamour in August 2019. “Three consenting adults, one of them being my wife? I wasn’t doing anything wrong … I didn’t regret it. I have no regrets nor do I make any apologies for my life experience. It’s my life experience and I am at peace with all of it.”
- 7. Gene Simmons and “Elsa”
Gene Simmons did way more than kiss in his 2008 sex tape. The grainy video features a semi-nude Simmons—during the duration of the video, he never removes his T-shirt, pants, or shoes—and “Elsa,” an Austrian spokesmodel for an energy drink, engaging in “various sexual activities,” as the Chicago Tribune put it back when the video was released.
- 8. Hulk Hogan and Heather Clem
Most people know about wrestler Hulk Hogan’s sex tape, if only because it was the very thing that managed to bring about the demise of gossip site Gawker. You see, Hogan sued the media conglomerate back in 2013 after they published both commentary about and excerpts of his tape. In 2016, the court awarded him $115 million in compensatory damages and $25 million in punitive damages. The video featured Hulk and Heather Clem, the then-wife of Hogan’s best friend Bubba the Love Sponge.
- 9. Colin Farrell and Nicole Narain
In 2003, actor Colin Farrell and then-girlfriend Nicole Narain filmed a 14-minute sex tape, one that eventually leaked in 2005. Farrell was understandably upset about the whole ordeal, and in 2006, he took Narain to court over it.
“The whole thing was horrifying,” Farrell recalled about the trial in the March 2014 issue of Elle. “I was deposed for four hours explaining why I didn’t want it to be released. God forbid it’s an on-demand movie in a hotel room and my mother says, ‘Oh, I haven’t seen this work of my son’s,’ and hits purchase.”
- 10. Katie Price and Dane Bowers
English media personality Katie Price and former Another Level member Dane Bowers starred in a headline-grabbing celebrity sex tape in the late ’90s. Price was six months pregnant in the film, which was famous for featuring a bit of toe play. In 2017, Price made a joke about the film: “Maybe I’d better do a new one, without a toe.”
- 11. Blac Chyna and Mechie
- Following her very messy and very public split from Rob Kardashian, Blac Chyna got together with rapper Mechie. And if people weren’t aware of this relationship at its onset, then they certainly were in February 2018 when a sex tape of the couple was posted without their consent.
In the video—which is just under two minutes—Chyna can be seen performing oral sex on her now-ex. Unfortunately, this isn’t the first time that private pictures and recordings of Chyna’s have been leaked, either; back in 2017, Rob angrily posted nude pictures of Chyna all over Twitter.
- 12. Vince Neil, Janine Lindemulder, and Brandy Ledford
Vince Neil’s sex tape certainly makes us feel a lot of ways, but one thing it doesn’t do is kickstart our hearts. The hour-long tape features Neil having fun with adult performer Janine Lindemulder and Penthouse Pet Brandy Ledford. It was released via Internet Entertainment Group and Vivid Entertainment in 1998.
- 12. Eve and Stevie J
Grammy award-winning artists Eve and Stevie J have collaborated not just on catchy singles, but also on sex tapes. However, unlike the songs that have brought both artists success, the sex tape they made when they were dating in the early aughts was never supposed to be released.
“When that happened, sex tapes weren’t ‘hot’ like that, and I got the FBI involved. So that’s not something I wanted to happen,” Eve said back in 2012 in response to Stevie J’s claim that his ex leaked the tape. “I respect my mother and my family and that’s not something I am OK with … that wasn’t my thing.”
- 14. Fred Durst
Back when it was released in 2005, Gawker (RIP) described the Limp Bizkit frontman’s sex tape as “completely and utterly disheartening—watching over two minutes of Fred Durst’s unimpressive penis does little for our already fragile psyches.” Yikes.